Job Posting - Product & Fulfillment Technician
PART TIME - PRODUCT & FULFILLMENT TECHNICIAN
About Us: Rundle Sport is Canada's only roller ski company and is based in Canmore, Alberta. Rundle Sport is an athlete driven company whose mission is to give athletes and edge over their competition by manufacturing the highest performing roller skis.
Job Overview: The product and fulfillment technician reports to the managing director and is responsible for assembling and packaging roller skis and shipping orders. The successful candidate will set their own hours of work and will be responsible for maintaining the shop space and inventory for all Rundle Sport products.
Location: Canmore, Alberta.
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: N/A
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assemble various roller skis models from individual parts and subparts
- Perform quality assurance and inventory management of parts in the shop
- Maintain a clean and organized shop space
- Fulfill customer and retail orders
- Track product and part inventory and maintain records for reporting
- Perform occasional roller ski repair and customer support as needed
- Ensure timely release of goods
- Self-motivated and hands-on work ethic
- Mechanically inclined
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to variable work schedules
- Work effectively alone with minimal supervision
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have a vehicle with valid registration and insurance
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes
- Must have a laptop
- Must check email and other electronic communications frequently
- Must be able to safely and effectively use hammers, drills, vices, screw drivers, wrenches, and other hand and/or power tools
- Extremely flexible work schedule
Please email your resume to: email@example.com. No cover letter required.